At MPR Studio, we create top-notch WordPress websites that are configured for optimal Search Engine Optimization (SEO) performance and speed. Our sites are also fully-responsive, which means that they are rendered correctly on all devices – desktop and laptop computers, iPads and other tablets, as well as smartphones.
Your website visitors are likely to browse your site from a wide range of devices, so it’s crucial that it works well on all of them. In fact, having a responsive website is one of Google’s ranking factors and you don’t want to be penalized for NOT having a site which is user-friendly on all devices.
WordPress is the most popular platform at the moment, and for good reason. It is easy to maintain, has a wide variety of super useful plugins, and can be used for virtually any kind of website.
Our web development service is totally personalized, and we’ll help you choose the right theme and plugins based on your specific needs. In addition, we will pay attention to every element of your site so that it performs at its optimal capacity.
WordPress Web Design – Starting at $1,050
This service is perfect for those seeking a professional WordPress site design which consists of 5-7 pages. It includes the installation and configuration of a free or premium theme from one of the many WordPress theme developers and a variety of powerful plugins that we use on our own sites. Not only do we design your site and get it ready for launch, but we set it up so that it is optimized for speed and Search Engine Optimization. What good is an awesome website if people have a hard time finding it?
The service includes the following:
- Complete installation of the latest version of WordPress
- Install a theme of your choice, either free or premium
- Download, activate and configure must-have plugins
- Include a list of sites to Ping (informs them of new content on your site)
- Create and install a robots.txt file to help search engine spiders index your site
- Optimize URL structure for optimum SEO performance of your website
- Create an XML Sitemap to promote search engine rankings
- Setup spam protection to prevent comment spam
- Add your company logo and graphics to your site
- Basic training on how to effectively manage your site and publish new content – posts and pages