Are you looking for a top-notch website that will actually help you land new clients?
WordPress Websites that are SEO-friendly, Quick & Secure
Crafted with SEO in mind
Our websites are created with SEO in mind. Not only are our sites optimized on a technical, on-page SEO level, but we create content to help your website shine in Google search result pages.
Optimized for speed
We use cleanly-coded WordPress themes and lightweight plugins, ensuring that your site loads quickly for your visitors.
Safe & Secure
We’ll make sure your website is secure by installing a security plugin, and only using trusted themes and plugins. Keeping everything updated is essential in keeping your site safe from hackers.
In this mobile-first world, it’s vital that your site looks and functions properly on all devices – smartphones, tablets and computers
Outrank local competition
We’ll create your site so it can be easily adjusted to fit your business’s growing needs as they change. We also offer monthly maintenance plans and on-demand help as well.
Easy to manage
We’ll provide a wide variety of training and step-by-step tutorials to help you add and update your website content when needed.
Our Web Development Process
1. Identify your specific needs
The first step in any web design project is to learn about your site’s specific goals. We take time to learn about your business, and carefully plan a strategy to create a site which is perfect for your needs.
We start by asking the following questions:
- Please provide a couple sites (they can be competitors or not) that you like and tell us what you like about them?
- Is your site’s main objective to teach, sell or entertain?
- Who is your site’s target audience and what do they expect to find on your site?
2. Define project scope
Once we know your site’s goals, we move on to the project scope phase of planning.
In this step, we carefully consider the development project as a whole, and go over the following:
- What pages do you need? (e.g. homepage, about, contact, services, etc.)
- Do you have brand guidelines to follow or need to create them from the ground up?
- What photos and visual elements do you want to use?
- How about text content for pages?
- What additional features do you need on your site? (e.g. contact forms, Calls To Action, email newsletter integration, etc.).
3. Recommendations and overview
Once we know all the details of your project, we will come up with specific recommendations and provide you with an outline of your new website. This step is crucial, so you will know exactly what is included and what kind of timeframe is to be expected.
4. We build your site
We carefully craft your new site using the answers you provided in the beginning. Not only are our sites designed to look and function well, but they are carefully created to drive traffic and convert. We will build your new site on a temporary URL to avoid downtime.
5. Site review and testing
Once we have finished your website, we will have a call and go over it in detail. We will make note of any changes you might want, and promptly make them. We will ensure that the site works well on all browsers and devices, including desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones. Once the site is complete, we will move it to the proper URL and officially launch your site.
Extra services included
Not only do we design your site and get it ready for launch, but we set it up so that it is optimized for SEO, speed and security. We strongly believe in offering our clients added value, so you get everything below included in our WordPress web development at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Install and configure must-have plugins for SEO, speed and security.
- Create and install a robots.txt file to help search engine spiders index your site.
- Optimize URL structure (permalinks) for optimum SEO performance.
- Create an XML Sitemap and submit your site to Google and Bing.
- Setup spam protection to prevent comment spam.
- Basic documentation about how to optimize new posts and pages for SEO.
Web Development Project Portfolio
Marshall was “can do” from the moment we contacted him. He magically transformed our clunky old Joomla site into a lean mean modern and fully Google-compliant WordPress site in the space of a few weeks.
I needed a new site done very quickly. I wanted a super fast and clean site. That is precisely what Marshall delivered. He understood my needs and even made some very good recommendations before I hired him.
Marshall was able to quickly identify what I needed for my website in converting to WordPress. He also had several good suggestions for the new site and added functionality to capture client leads.